Waterpark drowning accident lawyers serving Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
This summer, thousands of families in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. will travel to visit some of the many water parks located in the area. Visitors expect to have a safe time when they visit the grounds of these parks and it is the duty of the park operators to take reasonable steps to ensure this. Unfortunately, if the proprietors of water parks fail to maintain their facilities or properly supervise and train their employees, the consequences could be tragic.
The Cochran Firm, D.C. represents water park injury victims and the families of drowning victims at waterparks throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. We have a team of compassionate and dedicated premises liability attorneys who can help you handle the legalities of holding the wrongdoers and negligent water park operators accountable.
Types of negligence at waterparks
Visitors of all ages can suffer a serious near-drowning injury or even die if adequate care is not taken by waterpark operators to fulfill their legal obligations. The negligence of a water park operator can manifest itself in many ways and have a profound impact on the lives of injury victims and their families. Some examples of negligence at waterparks include:
- Negligence in hiring and supervision of waterpark pool staff
- Improperly trained life guards
- Failure to maintain pool decks and equipment
- Defective gates and fences surrounding swimming pools
- Non-compliance with the Virginia Graeme Baker Act
The Cochran Firm, D.C. has the experience and resources to handle these types of cases and will work hard to achieve justice for you or your family if someone you love was hurt at a waterpark in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, D.C.
Waterparks in Maryland
- Six Flags America’ Hurricane Harbor – Mitchellville, MD
- Allentown Fitness & Splash Park – Fort Washington, MD
- Gaithersburg’s Water Park at Bohrer Park – Gaithersburg, MD
- Lane Manor Splash Park – Hyattsville, MD
Water parks in Northern Virginia
- Paramount’s Kings Dominion Water Works – Doswell, VA
- Atlantis Water Park at Bull Run Regional Park – Centreville, VA
- Great Waves at Cameron Run – Alexandria, VA
- Volcano Island at Algonkian Regional Park – Sterling, VA
- Signal Bay Water Park – Manassas Park, VA
- Splash Down Water Park – Manassas, VA
- Water Country USA – Williamsburg, VA
- The Water Mine Family Swimmin’ Hole – Reston, VA
- Pirate’s Cove Waterpark at Pohick Bay – Lorton, VA
Wrongful death waterpark lawyers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
If you or a loved one suffered a serious near-drowning injury or died while at a water parks in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, D.C., The Cochran Firm, D.C.’s experienced attorneys can help you recover compensation for your injuries and damages. We can help you recover for hospital bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
The Cochran Firm, D.C. offers free, prompt, and confidential case reviews for drowning injury victims and their families. We represent our clients on a contingency basis, so there are absolutely no legal fees until we win your case. There are strict time deadlines when filing a waterpark injury or wrongful death lawsuit so please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Call us locally at 202-682-5800 or 1-800-THE-FIRM (843-3476) to reach us 24 hours a day. You can also fill out a contact form online and a legal professional will review your claim.